Bee School

By P.L. Frederick Tell people you go to ‘B’ school and most assume you’re getting an MBA. Some will become terribly excited, as if getting a business degree were something healthy for you and positive for humanity.

“Yeah, it’s a 6-week program,” you can say. “Three hours per week. It’s setting me back 36.”

They blink. Confused, they’ll say, “Intense program. You mean—but only $36,000?”

“No, $36 including the book.” Pause here for dramatic effect. “I’m going to Bee School. B-E-E.”

Ha ha ha! After completing the course, display your Bee School Certificate of Completion proudly. Add “Completed B School” to your resume. If potential employers assume, they assume. Let Bee School open doors for you that were previously closed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really do need to frame my Bee school certificate of satisfactory completion. My
"Master Bee Keeper" mug from Cornell is limited in its mountability and I can only drink so much coffee...

Popular posts from this blog

15 Albums That Changed My Life, Not That You Asked

Shovel Trouble

Anizo 100% Reality Mind