"Small And Big" Wins Best Blog Of The Day

Best Blog Of The Day WinnerFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Boston, Massachusetts | December 5, 2006 | The winner awarded best blog of December 3, 2006 from Blog of the Day is a site called Small and Big. The award catapaults Small and Big into the company of previous illustrious winners including A Dumb Blog, Skipping to the Piccolo, and Where Is Basil - Basil the Donkey. The award is bestowed by Anomyous at blogofthedayawards.blogspot.com.

"I speak for my whole staff of writers when I say thank you. Small and Big is extremely pleased to be recognized with this award. Or any award," says P.L. Frederick, the blog's staff, writer, and staff writer. "Even though it happened on a Sunday, when nobody's online. Gosh, even to be nominated is an honor."

According to comments on Blog of the Day, the nomination contained this glowing recommendation: "Hi. I'd like to nominate my blog, called Small And Big (smallandbig.blogspot.com). It mostly contains humor writings, although not always successful ones. Mostly though I like the Blog Of The Day graphic."

The award graphic has an independant cowboy feel, with a wooden type font used for circuses, faded barn murals, and America's Old West handbills.

P.L. Frederick adds, "The award has lots of brown. When people notice it on my blog, I hope they'll think, 'This blog is like a brown saloon. I like that.'"

This is the second distinction Small and Big has earned. The first was self-awarded.
# # #

Contact: P.L. Frederick
Company: Small and Big (http://smallandbig.blogspot.com)
Region: Duxbury, Massachusetts, USA
Press Release: See actual release on I-Newswire
Award: Go to the award on Blog of the Day
Other Blogs Mentioned: A Dumb Blog, Skipping to the Piccolo, Where Is Basil - Basil the Donkey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Albums That Changed My Life, Not That You Asked

Shovel Trouble

Anizo 100% Reality Mind