Blog Of No Importance Valued At $3.3K

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Boston, Massachusetts | January 8, 2007 | In an evaluation that has sent analyists quaking, the Small and Big blog is reportedly worth $3,387.24. This staggering sum comes from the same link-to-dollar-ratio as AOL's purchase of Weblogs and is well above everyone else's assessment of $0.02.

"I am stunned. Stunned," says a stunned P.L. Frederick, who started Small and Big as a fun way to clog up the Internet in August of 2006. "Maybe that guy at Business-opportunities.biz made a mistake crunching the numbers. Who thought we'd some day be worth over $3k? Corporate's telling me I should drop the 'Small'. I gotta call my mom!"

Since it was first created, results of the web-based AOL-Weblogs Deal computation have been represented by a picture and a taunt: "My blog is worth $xxx.xx. How much is your blog worth?" The joke is that the monetary valuation ($xxx.xx) is unrealistically high, based as it is on cockamamie corporate thinking, and the onlooker is provoked into a bemused smile. It is not a purchase offer.

"What? No cash involved? But there's a picture of the Mona Lisa on it."

A famous engraving of George Washington's face is prominantly featured on the valuation—the familiar head that pops up on $1 bills. Unlike Leonardo da Vinci's painting of Mona Lisa, it has eyebrows.

"Dang. It's cool though. Maybe I'll wait for my price to go up. Washington's eyes have that bedroomy look, like they know how to sell something. It can't be long before AOL makes a proposition."


My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your
blog worth?



# # #

Contact: P.L. Frederick
Company: Small and Big (http://smallandbig.blogspot.com)
Region: Duxbury, Massachusetts, USA
Press Release: See actual release on I-Newswire
Other Blogs Mentioned: How Much Is Your Blog Worth?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind