Gusting On Other Blogs

Check out my new best friends over at A Little Net Story. The blog has a fun premise based on the game where each person writes a bit of a story. Every person's writing is based on what has been written up to that point and no writer has much control over the plot. The mess-of-a-story that results is unique and, hopefully, odd. It's the only healthy example I know of designing by committee. Check it out at alittlenetstory.blogspot.com. So far, I've written Part 6 (go there). Hee hee!

This is the first invitation I've received to guest on another blog. Yay! A potential windbag, I am less a guest than a gust.

Comments

Lexa Roséan said…
thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I'm going now to check out your Part 6. that sounds like a fun project.
happy new year
Lex

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind