19 Excuses Not To Go To Work Today

  1. Best way to avoid workplace violence
  2. You’re not the boss of me!
  3. Dreamed I already went to work
  4. Unfashionable laptop
  5. Remembered I’m rich
  6. Before vomiting up BlackBerry, dog deleted To-Do list
  7. Seems like work
  8. CEO makes my yearly salary in one day
  9. Deodorant malfunction
  10. Gasoline unaffordable, flammable
  11. Forgot how
  12. Healthcare and retirement no longer important (or available)
  13. Naps continually interrupted
  14. Fear of job cuts, paper cuts
  15. Car won’t start, wires chewed by chipmunk
  16. Chipmunk still there
  17. Been meaning to quit
  18. Cough-cough! I caught a computer virus
  19. Went yesterday


Enjoy this? Please link to it! Copy the following code and paste it into your blog or website:
<a href="http://smallandbig.blogspot.com/2007/02/18-excuses-not-to-go-to-work-today.html">18 Excuses Not To Go To Work Today</a>

Comments

Anonymous said…
*dreamnt i went to work already... that was a funny one ;)

Thanx for posting on my blog PL.

Cheers!

ariel
Anonymous said…
19. Lost both my hands in accident. Can't apply deodrant. Will stink...
constance wong said…
ha! ha! no. 3 and 18 are really funny!
Bhalla saab said…
ha ha ha!!!!
17) Cough-cough! I caught a computer virus
How cool is that!


btw could we work out a link exchange?
if interested pls add a link to my blog at http://thefunhunt.blogspot.com and let me know.
I'll immediately put up a link too.

thanks.
Bhalla Saab said…
thanks, frederick! link added.
Anonymous said…
Hey lookie me being useful and all that!
Maureen said…
How about "my furnace died...." I had to use that one today. Brrrrr....
P.L. Frederick said…
Ooh, no furnace on a cold winter's day? I feel for you, Maureen.

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind