The Results Of My Smurf Test Are In

I may seek a second opinion on the diagnosis. Dr. Bluebuddies, a world renown Smurf expert, insists I’ve got a severe case of...

Painter Smurf: What Smurf am I? You are Painter Smurf. You are creative, expressive and always expanding your ways. You definitely have an artistic soul. You admit that you can be moody at times, but that just shows what a passionate person you are! You are quite imaginative and wish you had more time for creative pursuits. You are an original.

Fortunately, it’s neither malignant nor contagious. Smurfy!

I feel an urge to live in a mushroom.

Take the Smurf Personality Test (bluebudies.com)

Comments

Maureen said…
I am sorry, but I'll have to disagree with you. In fact you ARE contagious...

I'm a Painter Smurf too! (not that I'll ever admit it anywhere but here)
P.L. Frederick said…
Hurray for long lost relatives!

To all Painter Smurfs out there, I pass along this sage advice: Despite what one-eared, mentally ill Van Gogh might have recommended, please don't eat the oil paint.

Popular posts from this blog

15 Albums That Changed My Life, Not That You Asked

Shovel Trouble

Anizo 100% Reality Mind