My Cartoon Collection (#22)

That’s me in the black suit there, buying into obsolescence. I’m searching for a camera with built-in Macrozationals for picturizing teensy-weensy stuff, No-Manual-Reading-Because-I-Won’t-Anyway, and a price nearest to $0.

At the precise moment you buy a spiffy cool new technology it has officially become obsolete. I prefer buying a car. I buy one, drive it off the sales lot and see its value drop by only 66%. Unlike today's technology, cars also include useful accessories like mirrors, cup holders, and built-in chairs.

A man shops for a new camera. The salesperson points out, “And this light here lets you know when the camera is obsolete.”

Go see more of Alex Gregory's funnies on this New Yorker page or buy stuff with this cartoon on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind