P.L. Frederick Brings Woman Back To Life

The hype is true! I brought some lady back to life—of a sort. Short story long: I'm one of the posters on A Little Net Story. The blog is based on that game where one person writes a paragraph and then a second person writes the next paragraph, then a third person writes and so on. So I decided it was my turn to write and then I decided to bring freshly shot Ms. Melody Mutterback-O'Knuckleton officially back to the hospital and then that evening, around 9'ish, I decided to clip my nails. I do all my deciding on Mondays.


Devoted readers of SMALL & big may notice oodles of k sounds in Melody's name. Earlier in the storyline she had been given the musical name of "Melody" but no surname. Because I now know that the k sound is scientifically preferred by our brain's humor appreciation cells, I gave her a last name and splattered k's everywhere. (The word "subtlety" has no k sound.) Anywho, check it out my plot twist called Part 12 and lemme know what you think. Even better: add imaginative ideas to the ongoing story yourself. Hurry and join, for Pete's sake. It's like three months between postings. I don't know what'll happen to Ms. Mutterback-O'Knuckleton after I use up all the k sounds.

We needn't discuss that it was I who bumped off Melody in the first place. These things happen.
Super groovy ornamental K from DA, A Journal of the Printing Arts.

Comments

What fun, P.L.! We used to do that in 3rd grade at rest time--take turns telling an ongoing story. I just might have to get back into that...after all, life was so much more story-book like in third grade! Nice to "go there" sometimes for a little r and r...
Jay said…
thanks ive added u back!
Rick Rockhill said…
this is great...I finally got caught up too. And for the record, I like part 2.

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind