Blog Added To Sweet Blogroll

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Boston, Massachusetts | November 28, 2007 | The Small & Big weblog today announced that it has added a link to its blogroll. It now goes directly to Readers and Writers Blog, a blog for readers and writers. Afterwards, the blogroll was slashed crosswise, glazed, and baked.

"I urge people to go to smallandbig.blogspot.com and experience this for themselves," said Small & Big's Vice President, P.L. Frederick. "This blogroll uses the finest ingredients, including organic clicks. They're free-range!"

While rolls are found in homes, a blogroll is found on Internet home pages. It is a list of recommended blog and website links that runs on the You Bake My Bread and I'll Bake Yours principle. Links are reciprocated, and this cross linking generates increased dough, or bread, should the analogy hold up.

"Links are on a roll! A hot, scrumptious current roll," insisted Frederick. "This is no half-baked scheme. Somebody already clicked the link. See? I'll do it again."
# # #

Contact: P.L. Frederick
Company: Small and Big (http://smallandbig.blogspot.com)
Region: Massachusetts, USA
Press Release: See actual release on I-Newswire
Review: Read A blog for all sizes

Comments

Sid Leavitt said…
Wow, now that is the kind of news we knead to read. We at Readersandwritersblog.com rise to salute you. For buttering us up.

Seriously, P.L., thank you for your kind words. And for introducing us to I-Newswire.com. I didn't think it was real -- until I visited it and saw your press release.

By the way, I knew you were president of Small and Big. I now see that you are vice president, too.

Best wishes.
P.L. Frederick said…
Hi Sid! In succession,

Har har!

I-Newswire rocks.

I am also its senior writer, janitor, doctor, intern, mouseketeer, and Chief CEO of Turnips.

P.L. Frederick
SMALL & big

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind