Pantless Saturday

So I'm enjoying my weekend, taking a Boston subway to the museum when I look down to see I'm in my Underoos. That explains the backdraft and the $1 someone stuffed in my jacket.

Sound like a scary dream? Well on the afternoon of Saturday, Jan. 12, between 3 and 6 p.m., take the MBTA to witness the bravery of No Pants 2K8. A group called Improv Everywhere is "out to prove that a prank doesn't have to involve humiliation or embarrassment; it can simply be about making someone laugh, smile, or stop to notice the world around them."

Underwear everywhere sounds fun. More info from Boston.com's story at Organizers plan 'no pants' event Saturday for the MBTA.

Granny panties unite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind