Strong Drink


I wanted a Hot Toddy, not hot Todd.

Comments

Jazmin velasco said…
Hey woman, your blog always full of this weird people, where do you find them???

Happy new year.
P.L. Frederick said…
To paraphrase (i.e., copy) an earlier answer I gave to another Dear Reader: My old family albums.

Har har. I've spent hours scouring the Internet. Then I found the U.S. Government website, which offers many images free for public use and "in the public domain". The trick is to get the weirdest ones free of copyright restrictions. Go to Google and do a search for "U.S. government photos". The main one I've used is U.S. Government Photos and Graphics (USA.gov). I needed 20 strange photos for this series of Small & Big postings. Eventually I had to speed things up so I used Google's image search at images.google.com and sought old copyright expired/free images. So there you are. Give it a whirl yourself.

Thanks for visitin' and commentin', Jazmin!

P.L. Frederick (SMALL & big)

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind