World's Worst Pick-up Lines (For People)

  • “At the stroke of midnight I turn back into a pumpkin.”
  • “Look at my fine plummage? Just look! Listen to my beautiful song. Listen! Here, I’ve gathered these sticks for you. Sticks!”
  • “You look expensive.”
  • “I’ve been saving myself for you.”
  • “What do you call a dorky guy who doesn’t know how to carry on a conversation? Hello, I’m Albert.”
  • “Do you have a tampon I could borrow?”
  • “Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!”
  • “What do you say we go halfsies on a baby?”
  • “Are those real? Because I am pretty sure they are not.”
  • “Oday ouyay eakspay Igpay Atinlay?”
  • “I couldn’t help but notice you staring at my monkey-shaped mole.”
  • “Smell my butt?”

Comments

Sid Leavitt said…
A linguistic genius -- fluent in bird, dog, dork and Igpay Atinlay.

Ah, but how about a favorite language of mine from childhood -- Abenglabish -- in which my response to your latest entry would be:

Aboutstabandabing.

(Boy, we waste a lot of time, don't we? Well, it's fun. And there's little enough of it in this life.)
Rick Rockhill said…
hee hee these are good ones. I like the one " I've been saving myself for you" how creepy!
P.L. Frederick said…
Sid, I had to get a translator in here, who told me you described the post as Outstanding. Thabank yababu, Sabid!

And, if it's fun, it ain't wasted.
P.L. Frederick said…
Thanks, P.S.S.! Think anyone's ever used that line? Ewwwww.
Anonymous said…
Here's another one to add to your list, something a guy actually asked me at a club one night: "What do you say we go halfsies on a baby?" Priceless.
P.L. Frederick said…
...Oh...my...God. I'll I can say is, Thank you both for the bundle of joy you have given me. That line has indeed been added to the list. That's about all it's good for. Wow. Thanks for sharing, Anonymous!

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind