Weird (But True) Facts

Facts culled from the kids’ section of Boston Sunday Globe comics (children are my preferred source for late breaking news):

  • If you yelled for eight years, seven months, and six days, you would produce enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

  • Pearls melt in vinegar.

  • A duck’s quack does not echo and no one knows why.

  • A snail can sleep for three years.

  • Typewriter is the longest English word that can be made using the letters on only one row of the keyboard.

  • Drool from a giraffe can reach up to 12 feet.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
P.L. Frederick said…
Sure thing, Home Theater! You've officially secured yourself a spot on Small & Big's blogroll.

Who will I be congratulating tomorrow? Who will make the next request to share some fine links? Who knows. Who knows.
Rick Rockhill said…
well then, this proves it. I'm part snail.
P.L. Frederick said…
But the best part of the snail.

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind