Monday Free Day

Three free things, just for you.

FREE BOOK
Adrift in America by Sid Leavitt
“I was about to embark on my life in a truck. It wasn’t going to be just life in a truck. It was going to be a minimalist life in a truck, expenses cut to the bone, squeezing each dollar until, as they say, the eagle screamed.” Adrift in America is the true story of a middle-aged man who loses his job, his love, his youth, and moves into a truck where he intends to live at least the next 20 years. The author is a professional writer who hosts the thoughtful, well-written blog showcasing works by writers, called Readers and Writers Blog.

FREE IMAGES
NASA by the U.S. taxpayers
Gorgeous photos that are literally out of this world. Be sure to make use of the images at NASA Image of the Day Gallery and NASA Featured Images. I used one in an illustration I posted called Tales & Legends. (Image Usage Guidelines: See? Told you you could use them for free.)

FREE VIDEO, AUDIO, SOFTWARE, IMAGES, ETC.
Creative Commons by Harvard University
Use free images, video, audio, text, software, and more. You can also register for a Creative Commons license of your own, so that people can freely use or build upon your work, depending on the restrictions you set. Learn more here.

Comments

Sid Leavitt said…
Well, P.L. I go away for a couple of days and there you are again, doing something nice.

Seriously, thank you for listing my book, Adrift in America, and our website. I should mention that we also offer several other books in fiction and nonfiction as well as some short stories and poetry -- all of them contributed by their authors free of charge.

Sometimes the best things are free.

Like Small & Big.
P.L. Frederick said…
Dear Readers,

Sid and I formally invite you to peruse Readers and Writers Blog bookshelf. You'll find it chock full of free non-fiction, fiction, and poetry. Plus, you can submit your own works. Yay!

Regards,
P.L.

P.S. Is that how you spell “chock”?
Anonymous said…
I love that Readers and Writers blog. I also love that Free Hug thingie ... think we could get Darling Johnny (Depp) to hold up a sign like that? Heh Heh ...

RYC: P.L., I've added you to my blogroll and I'd be honored to be listed on yours. Love your excellent blog.
Anonymous said…
Oh, and ... I've subscribed! Just so you know.
P.L. Frederick said…
Cool! Thanks, Jenny. I've added you to Ye Official Small & Big blogroll. Thanks for cross linking. And thanks also for your kind comments. =) I'm loving your blog. Your posting on the hand model, Let's Give Her A Hand, is fascinating!

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind