Dona Nobis Pacem



Dona Nobis Pacem is Latin for “Grant Us Peace”. It’s the tagline of the Peace Globe project, something started on the blog Mimi Writes in 2006. (Click for more info.) Here’s some stuff to get you smiling for peace.

  • Kids laugh around 400 times a day.

  • Smiling releases endorphins. Endorphins make us feel better. Even faking a smile can make us feel happier.

  • You were born with the ability to smile. Even babies born blind, smile. They don’t learn by copying the expression.

  • Want to get yourself a’smiling? Make someone else smile.

  • Now, read this.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I must be a big kid because I laugh 399 times a day! I am in fact laughing now!

Yo P.L., you might want to check out my latest blog post "Is This What You Meme" because you've been tagged ... no, no thanks necessary! Just send money, LOL!
Maureen said…
The best thing you can give; a smile.

Thanks PL!
Sid Leavitt said…
If making me laugh were the criterion, George W. Bush would qualify for the Nobel Peace Prize. Of course, he would be instantly disqualified for all the times he has made me cry.

You, on the other hand, almost exclusively make me smile.

Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind

The Thing About A Sting