I Got An Award Today

It’s been a long time coming...


I’ve worked so hard for this...


And finally I achieved it...


In the end it was worth the difficulties...


After all, I wouldn’t be who I am without persevering, without experiencing all this, the process...


Wow.


There are so many people to thank for this award, phew! Where to start? My spouse. Even the exes, thanks. My parents. My employer. Sorry about last Thursday. The work-out center and their handy antibacterial wipes. So many! Hah ha! Just too, too many people and corporations to thank. Your confidence in me kept me going, while I was going. Thank you, thank you for this award...


Potty Training Award

It’ll have a place of honor, right next to the throne.

Comments

Jenny said…
Uhm ... atta girl ...
P.L. Frederick said…
Thanks, Jenny! Almost before you know it I'll be dressing myself.
BigBi said…
Congrats to you! And hey, thanks for looking up my blog and adding me to your blogroll too. I don't remember how I stumbled upon yours but it was a few months ago and I really liked it. Keep up the good work!

Popular posts from this blog

15 Albums That Changed My Life, Not That You Asked

Shovel Trouble

Anizo 100% Reality Mind