9 Side Effects To Using The Clothes Line

  • Squirrel limbo with the unmentionables

  • Proof to the neighbors that you’re three sheets to the wind

  • Dogs panting over your pants

  • Snap! of clothespin dangling from earlobe

  • Bird poop in pockets, crickets in underpants

  • Having one’s corset strung between two big, strong... hard... trees

  • Mistaking inchworms for loose threads

  • The Little Rascals in their go-cart, tearing through your bloomers

  • Ghosts cruising the line for some sheet action

Comments

Dave said…
I was admiring a bra on a washing line one time and had cause to ponder the nature of the beauty who owned this marvellous garment, and perhaps also what delights the article was used to conceal. My thoughts quickly turned to how chilly the weather had become when I saw that the owner of the garment was in her eighties. I feel a deep sense of shame.
Flashtrigger said…
"Ghosts cruising the line for some sheet action"...LOL!
P.L. Frederick said…
Dave - Hah ha hah haha hee haa ha hah HA hahhh hah ha ha ha hah hoo hoo hee hee hah HAH HAH ha haha HEE HEE hahahaha ha! Ha hah haaa haaa ha hah haha hee hoo hoooo hah ha hahahahahaha HA haha! Hee hee!
Dave said…
Yes. I know. It serves me right.

btw That is the best typed laugh I have ever seen. I'm going to steal it and there's nothing you can do about it. Ha!
Cute! I actually had a bee in my swimming suit that was on the clothes line.... That was the LAST time I put on anything that was hanging outside!

Popular posts from this blog

15 Albums That Changed My Life, Not That You Asked

Shovel Trouble

Anizo 100% Reality Mind