Bad (Joke) Dream

There’s an infinite-plus-one number of scenarios to dream about, right? Out of all of them I get a chubby woman telling a “joke.” Since what’s the point of having a blog if I don’t share the pain, here it is:

[Read in a Dutch accent] “I am meeting a man for lunch. I go to the restaurant and I look for him and I find him right away, because I know his face from photographs on his web site. The next day I am meeting another man for lunch. I go to the restaurant and I look and I find him quickly, because I know his face from seeing his films. The third day I meet another man for lunch. I go to the restaurant and I look and I look but I do not see this man, because I’ve only seen him in... cartoons.”

Ba-dum bum! [Cricket song.]

Comments

Dave said…
Ooooof! That knocked the wind right out of me. Is this woman a friend?
P.L. Frederick said…
Never saw her before in my life. Now I hope I never do. Have you? Chubby, from the Netherlands, not so funny?

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind