Tighty-Whitey Walmart

I was reading Weith Kick’s blog (he’s pretty, oh so pretty), enjoying the commentary on Walmart: The Descent of Man, when I came across something that had me laughing. It’s rare that the written word makes me guffaw out loud, enough to entice my spouse into the room so I read it aloud and he starts laughing. (Also, I told him I wrote it.)

Here’s what did it. The set-up: Romi of It Is What It Is is explaining about visiting her local Walmart in Phoenix:

My sister and I play this game. We know we’ve been in Walmart too long when we have seen...

The dirty diaper in the parking lot, or in a shopping cart.


Hah hah. Gross. But this ain’t what did it. She says other funny stuff but I’m cutting it in order to get to the punchline.

Are you ready? Are you ready for it?

Okay, here it comes!

You sure?

Just testing.

I’m gonna do it this time, I swear.

Finally, here it is.

And none too soon.

All this delaying probably isn’t even funny to you. More annoying than anything.

You’ve moved on, haven't you?

Okay then, I’ll show it...

Now!

The dirty tighty whities in the parking lot with a stick next to it. Looks like someones hobo bag needs fixin’.

Arr har har!

(If my spouse asks you, I wrote that.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind