Separated At Birth? Kevin Youkilis And Yukon Cornelius

Red Sox Kevin Youkilis   Yukon Cornelius, Prospector

Youk and Yuke. Boston Red Sox and “Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” Coinkydink? The proof is in the nose.

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Yukon Cornelius Action Figure The Original Christmas Classics (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer / Santa Claus is Comin' to Town / Frosty the Snowman / Frosty Returns) [Blu-ray] Yukon Cornelius - Christmas Dark T-Shirt by CafePress Youkilis 'YOOOOOUUUK!!!' Shirt (Large)Kevin Youkilis Majestic Name and Number Red Boston Red Sox T-Shirt Boston Red Sox Mcfarlane 2010 MLB Series 26 Kevin Youkilis Figures

Comments

PeaceBang said…
Great minds think alike. I said this on my own blog a year or so ago.
They're TWINS. Your Photoshopping is genius.
P.L. Frederick said…
Hee hee! Thanks, Peacebang. I found your post on their twinship (here's the link) and I think these two examples seal the deal. Youkilis, we're onto you.
Unknown said…
OMG How Hillarious!!!! I was doing a search for photos of Kevin Youkilis and found this blog. For the past several years I have called him "Youkon Cornelius". I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one!!!!
P.L. Frederick said…
You are indeed not alone in this, Yvonne. I firmly back you up and also suggest that Youkon Cornelius is a genius-type name. At subsequent conversations invoking said name, print out this scientific photo comparison and present it as Exhibit A. The nose don't lie.

Thanks for visitin' and commentin', Ms. Yvonne!
Anonymous said…
Oh I can't believe it!!

I thought I had this idea myself! I wanted to send some pics to the local radio station with "separated at birth" and found this! I thought was the first person on the planet who thought this up!
P.L. Frederick said…
Dear Anonymous,

The radio station needn't know. Let's keep it between ourselves, shall we? (Or, feel free to give them these pictures here, but please mention Small & Big blog. I need all the promotions I can get, eh?)

Signed,
Zipper Lip

Popular posts from this blog

Shovel Trouble

15 Albums That Changed My Life, Not That You Asked

The Thing About A Sting