My Teeth Are Too Tight

The Small and Big Amiglia-maticCan teeth swell? Mine feel smushed together, like they’re filled with Twinkies. Hard on the outside, soft and creamy on the in. Or like a Great White’s smile, overcrowded and toothy. Sharks got 3,000 teeth that’re always getting janked out during killing and feeding frenzies, then growing back in. No wonder Jaws is grumpy.

Most fearsome creature on the planet? Twinkie shark. Grrrrrrr.

You, how’re your teeth doing? Please don’t be a vampire.

Comments

Kirsten said…
Hopefully this will make you less grumpy! Check out my latest post, you won my contest. : )
P.L. Frederick said…
Yes, yes, Kirsten that did the trick! Wow, thanks. I shall be making live a puffed-up posting regarding my winning this evening. Woo hoo!
PeaceBang said…
I have dreams where my teeth are like yours. I will be touching my teeth nervously all day. *whimper*
P.L. Frederick said…
Ooh, sorry about that, PeaceBang. If you ask me, that's your body telling you it wants more Twinkies in it. Hee hee!

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind