Pet Farts: How To Catch Them, How To Keep Them

Mason jar with lid, Gas Producing Vehicle (GPV) (possibly powered by broccoli, two hands

Instructions:
  1. Work up a fart.
  2. Using hands, hold open mason jar to fart’s exit point, preferably outside of the pants (for safety’s sake).
  3. Release fart into jar.
  4. Quickly clamp on jar lid and screw it down tightly.

Congratulations! You have captured a fart pet of your very own and have provided it with a loving home. A good, strong, odoriferous fart has an unlimited life expectancy and shelf-life, so you two can hope to spend many happy years together, doing whatever.

Fart Jar: A Gas In Glass

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have you tried that? Are you sure it would work. Seems to me it could go horribly wrong. Maybe I'm over-thinkin' it, though, I don't know...
P.L. Frederick said…
Hm, you've got a point there. If it did go wrong I imagine one way might be that you get a little something extra in the jar. But... bonus. Perhaps a fully-funded double-blind scientific study is in order.

Yes, I have taken part in an experiment about it (I'll post about it tomorrow). But maybe the real answer is that it's time to stop thinking and get gassin', A. If so, please let me in on the results of your gas in glass. Thanks for stopping by and for your insightful comments!
Bunk Strutts said…
How do' P.L. Just found your blog via Amy Oops, thought I might add to your flatulaunticity:

http://tackyraccoons.com/2008/07/27/bunks-money-saving-tips-how-to-save-gas/

http://tackyraccoons.com/2007/12/03/where-do-they-go/

Yeah, I'm blogwhoring. But at least the posts fit the topic. I won't do it again as far as you know.

--Bunk
P.L. Frederick said…
Heh heh! Is Bunk Strutts your real name? I enjoyed your fart posts! Folks, here are the direct links: How to Save Gas and Where Do They Go? Don't miss that second one: it includes a helpful diagram.
Bunk Strutts said…
P.L.-- Why do you ask? Thanx for the linkoids. =)

Popular posts from this blog

15 Albums That Changed My Life, Not That You Asked

Shovel Trouble

Anizo 100% Reality Mind