A Deep... A Deep, Deep, Deep Dark Pondering Is In Order



I wish the Reddit picture didn’t say “get this shirt” because that’s not part of the pondering but it does so you might as well get this shirt.

When I was a kid you could rent films from the local library. Actual film, on a spool. My brother got Disney’s Dumbo and we’d watch it regular, see Dumbo take flight with those gigantic ears, and then rewind the film by watching it backwards. We’d enjoy it forward, backward, forward, backward, forward, backward. You get the idea. I’m not sure how that effected my psyche but even today I credit that experience, along with my brother and Disney, with my ability to fly.

Comments

bem69 said…
I laughed when I saw that JAWS image. What a cool idea to come up with heheh.
Just discovered your site. Very funny. Thanks for visiting mine.
I love that! Thanks for the morning smile!
P.L. Frederick said…
You're very welcome. Wow, a real live lesbian!

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind