Me, By Cartoonist Bill White



I like how I have eyelashes. This took Bill White all of two minutes to draw, including the signature I ordered him to add, for to embarrass him. And the real thing is, like, three feet high. Seriously. Which makes my fivehead 100% to scale.

Check out Bill’s blog here, at BWHITECARTOONS. It’s entertaining. And the lines he draws are so perfect they look to be done in Adobe Illustrator. But no, he’s an illustrator who doesn’t need Illustrator. No way!, you exclaim. Yes way, I say, I have seen it with my own squinty lookers.

Comments

Bill White said…
YIKES! I did that?!

Thanks for the plug PL. That class was a fun. We should all do it again sometime.
P.L. Frederick said…
Yes you did do the sketch Bill and I shan't entertain complaints about it either so don't try any funny business. And I won't tell anyone you worked on Ren & Stimpy neither.

Popular posts from this blog

15 Albums That Changed My Life, Not That You Asked

Shovel Trouble

Anizo 100% Reality Mind