Small & Big Makes History In Sock Puppet Video



Focus your deep, penetrating concentration on the 1:04 through 1:16 minute mark. Near as I can piece it together Mason the tube sock puppet has this to say about Small & Big:

“And __________ that rooster lady, you know, she’s got that small, big, medium, some kind of blog, ___________ cartoons, and to ______ money she, ah, likes to draw pictures of stuff, of cat litter boxes, and I saw on there a month ____ on there a toupee, some kind of Zen man.”

This is historical: Small & Big’s first known video reference, and on MasonMania. The Rooster Lady detects no cuss words.

(Mason previously appeared in Why You Should Keep Yourself Far, Far Away From Coffee.)

Comments

P.L. Frederick said…
Update! Direct from the source, Mason says he said: “She draws these cartoons, they’re pretty funny. She likes to draw pictures of cat litter boxes and I saw this monk on there with a toupee, some kind of zen man.” Thanks Mason!
Mason said…
Glad to see the update. I was not looking forward to repeating myself for a 3rd time! But, I guess for you, it would not have been so bad! Hope your readers are weird enough to handle another Mason appearance!
P.L. Frederick said…
People reading this blog see the whole spectrum, from small weird and big weird. Mason is one-size-fits-all.
I'm jealous. I'd have thought Mason would have fun with all the fiction I like to post.
P.L. Frederick said…
Susan, post a piece about him—that't get his attention. A sock, even a famous sock, should be attracted by static cling. Thanks for visiting and commenting here! You're the clingiest.

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind