Favorite Hot Yoga Pose #37

Favorite Yoga Pose 37: Happy Pucker Lord of Kissies Pose

Comments

David said…
Wow, these are getting REALLY good! The hair is so cool. Are you using a brush for the outline...if not how are you getting the different line weight for it?
P.L. Frederick said…
Thanks, Dave! It's a plain old Sharpie fine point permanent marker. Everything is about the same thickness, except the outside. Depending on how hard I press or tilt the marker, the line varies a little. (I don't know why Sharpie calls it a fine point because to me it's pretty thick.) I went over the outside a second time to make it thicker and the line change there is because I'm not so hot at tracing. The original drawing is bigger than this, at least twice the size. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind