Presto, A Passing Politeness

The Small and Big Amiglia-maticYou know how when someone belches they say, “Pardon me” and when they fall they say, “Oops!” or some non-repeatable phrase? Well we’re lacking that in the Fart Department. When we pass gas we say nothing. Sure, beforehand there may be a “Pull my finger” but not afterward. Nosirree. Nope, afterward we get nothing. So... From here on out I propose that any gas passed by anyone of any age, religion, or pant size on Earth is heretofore accompanied by “Presto!”

Presto, as in “Tah-dah! Look what I did.”

Presto. It could change the world.

Comments

Rick Rockhill said…
How ghastly (sorry to be punny)
P.L. Frederick said…
Punny is the only way to live.
Johnny Cat said…
And if you've recently eaten pesto, you can say, "Presto, pesto!"
Bill White said…
I still like shouting, "BINGO!"

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind