Sunday With The Decibels

Got plans for Sunday? C'mon by for a kid's costume party. I'll be the caricature artist at Sunday's Decibels Foundation event to benefit children with hearing loss. I'm very much looking forward to drawing scarrry childlings (2-year-olds dressed as puffy red spaceships!). As a kid I remember how adults always laughed at us but could never explain why. Now an old person, I still don't know why. Adults are weird, especially when you are one. [Note to self: Laugh with, not against.] Here's my Dear Diary entry about last year's event. And here's the lowdown from www.decibelsfoundation.org. Please come if you can, dressed as a can, so I'll know it's you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shovel Trouble

15 Albums That Changed My Life, Not That You Asked

You're On My Mind, For $1,000