Sphynx Cat

Sphynx cat named OrpheusHere's a genuine, guaranteed, under warranty, super–duper, new and improved hairless Sphynx cat. As seen on TV (related post). He goes by the name of Orpheus P. (the "P" stands for "Pineapple Pete"). He's very sweet-natured—evidenced by the fact that he's turned me into the type of person who writes a haiku about their cat. Go figure.

     Sunny is the friend
     with yellow eyes and a quick
     melt disposition.


He's a peppy four–year old in this photo. With all the wrinkles, a Sphynx tends to look old to some people... really old. Like at least 112 years old. But they're not, except in People Years.

Crave more info? Maybe some music? Go to the Classical Cats website. That's where Orphy comed from.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice name, Orpheus. Have you taught him to play the lute? My sphynx' name is Dixie, and I've been trying to get her to whistle, but I think she only does it when I'm not home. Still and all, she's a sweetie. Just like Orphy, I'm sure.

Popular posts from this blog

15 Albums That Changed My Life, Not That You Asked

Shovel Trouble

Anizo 100% Reality Mind