My Joke Collection (#12)

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.
—Mark Twain, a.k.a. Samuel Clemens (Wikipedia)

What is the relationship between success in life and success in the stomach? I don't have the foggiest idea. That's the first thing I like about Marky Mark's sentence. The other is the thought of my macaroni punching my carrots while both are being smothered in olive oil. A cowardly gulp of water lurks in the esophagus, waiting to duke it out with the winner. Oil and water just don't mix.

I got $5 riding on the oil. Literally, because I can really build up some steam in the eating department and somebody made the mistake of dropping a fiver atop my lunch. They wouldn't wait to get their money back out so I kind of made a profit.

Click here for more info about this joke collection thing.

Comments

Rick Rockhill said…
hey very funny stuff here...found myself reading more and more.

wanna trade links to e/o blogs?

www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind

The Thing About A Sting