My Joke Collection (#25)

I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch.
—Gilda Radner (Wikipedia)

I concur. What's nice about this joke is the word itch. Complaints about clothes usually go from the bruised feet, bunions, and corns to the expensive price tags to the transatory styles. I don't expect the line to end with itching.

Oddly, itching and scratching have never been fashionable. In some circles expensive price tags and temporary trends are sought after, but bunions and corns? Hmmm, that gives me an idea. Fashion designers: After Earth's population perfects their "beautiful" look with plastic surgery, ugly will be super In. Make a name for yourself right now by breaking away from the fashion pack. Embrace what you help create! Turn hammer toes into glamor toes! Stick a bowtie on a bunion! Adorn a corn!

Click here for more info about this joke collection thing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Heh. You're crazy

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind