Is It Poetry You Are Grandly Seeking?

Look no further, Dear Reader, for today I hast added more poems to my Poems, Poems, Poems posting. There's no humor involved though—not even a sorry half-way attempt. But feel free to laugh if you like. And if you have any advice or what-not, post a comment to let me know. I'd love to hear from you!

If you're instead craving the weird taste of humor, I totally understand. Sniff, sniff. Wipe eyes. Try "Comments On My Short Story I've Received From My Creative-Writing Classmates" over at McSweeneys (go there). Then come back here and use 'em on me! Or, if you'd appreciate a nice lift, take a gander at Cute Overload (go there). Tee hee!

Geez. That's three exclaimation points used today. What's that about? Such usage is not very poetratrical of me. Poemismal? Poetryish? Awh, heck. They'll let just about anyone use words nowadays.

Comments

Anonymous said…
NIce Post :) Poemish i think... :S

FreelanceCynic.blogspot.com is a link to the old address, But if you update it to www.freelancecynic.com you're be in the comp twice to win loads of blog traffic!

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind

The Thing About A Sting