Apparently I'm The Sun



I took another test. You know me, first in line for any test. It was time for me to find out "What Tarot Card are You?" After asking for my opinion on important matters such as favorite colors (all of 'em) and my sex (yes, no, maybe), the CyberWarlock proclaims that the tarot card that best describes me is the Sun. Please don't stare up into the day sky to see me. Let's practice eye safety and instead examine pictures from three card decks thoughtfully supplied by the Warlock. The angel-hair-muscled-beer-belly artwork at upper left is evocative and Dr. Hypnosis Makes the Ladies Dance looks promising, but I admit that I'm a bit frightened by the third illustration. Is the archer me? If so, my knees are on backwards, which probably explains the flames.

Enough about art. Let's talk about me. Here's what the Warlock proclaims about P.L. Frederick.

You are The Sun
Happiness, Content, Joy. (A nice way to start.)

The meanings for the Sun are fairly simple and consistent. (Just like me!) (Except for the consistent part.)

Young, healthy, new, fresh. (Blush) The brain is working, things that were muddled come clear, everything falls into place, and everything seems to go your way. (Hear that, brain? Do what the nice sentence says.)

The Sun is ruled by the Sun, of course. (That's basic Divination Science 101.) This is the light that comes after the long dark night, Apollo to the Moon's Diana. A positive card, it promises you your day in the sun. (Uh oh. IN the sun? I don't do well above 14,999,992°F.) Glory, gain, triumph, pleasure, truth, success. (What, for those who catapault me into the center of the sun?) As the moon symbolized inspiration from the unconscious, from dreams, this card symbolizes discoveries made fully consciousness and wide awake. (While frantically applying SPF 57,300,000 sunscreen.) You have an understanding and enjoyment of science and math, beautifully constructed music, carefully reasoned philosophy. (Hold on, you can't send me into the sun! You're not my mother!) It is a card of intellect, clarity of mind, and feelings of youthful energy. (Me and my youthful energy is outta here! I may not be a Warlock but I can run a spell!)

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.


You can take another CyberWarlock quiz called What Is Your Egyptian Zodiac Sign? I did! See my results at Mout'ing Off In Egyptian.

Comments

Rick Rockhill said…
Looks like I am the Sun also...I love the Tarot...I have not used my deck in awhile. need to brush up. I just added a feature on the blog with an automated wisdom dispenser from Dr Sidney Wang, my crown tail betta fish who is somewhat of an oracle...let me know what you think..hokey or nifty?

www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com
Thanks
P.L. Frederick said…
Very cool! I asked Dr. Sidney Wang the betta fish the following question and received this sage advice:

Q: Why do I so enjoy macaroni and cheese?
A: Beware of temptation.

It's a hit with me! Everyone, make a rush on the Palm Springs Savant blog!
Maureen said…
Oooh, I am the World. And every time I say that I want to sing:

"We are the world
We are the children..."

As well, apparently I was born under Bastet the Godess of cats, which is very appropriate since I own two cats. Or should I say, they own me....

:)

Maureen
http://stalecoffee.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

15 Albums That Changed My Life, Not That You Asked

Shovel Trouble

Anizo 100% Reality Mind