Illustration Friday: Juggle

Illustration Friday: Neighbor
Click image above for larger view

Honeybees today juggle lots of stuff: the latest disease, staying healthy amongst lawn and garden pesticides, and deciding which delicious flower nectar to suck up next. This little one here has been joyfully workin’ the flowers. Go, honeybee, go!

This is my drawing for the Illustration Friday (IF website) assignment to illustrate "Juggle".

Illustration Friday: Neighbor

Check out other SMALL & big postings about bees:
Bee School
The Work Of The Honeybee

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great concept, design, colors and feel to this one.
Maureen said…
Oohhh! LOVE the drawing! So cool... is it a digital drawing? I ask because I am thinking of asking for a drawing tablet for Christmas... I would love to do more digitally rather than using my bulky mouse...
P.L. Frederick said…
Thanks, Frank!

Maureen — Yup, drawn in the computer, but mostly with the standard tools: circles, ovals, and color fills. The "juggle" part was freehand. The only opinion I can express on drawing tablets is this: Get one! After getting accustomed to a tablet you'll equate using a mouse to drawing with a brick.

P.L. Frederick
SMALL & big
happyd said…
i like your colour palette!
Maureen said…
Thank you PL!!! Well, now that seals it... I love to draw and paint, but you're right, it's so frustrating trying to work a mouse.

Whoo Hoo! Christmas can't come too soon now!

Popular posts from this blog

Shovel Trouble

15 Albums That Changed My Life, Not That You Asked

The Thing About A Sting