Fun With Puns

  1. The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.

  2. Pay your exorcist or you'll get repossessed.

  3. Did you hear about the fire at the circus? The heat was in tents.

  4. She had a photographic memory but it was never developed.

  5. We were so poor when I was growing up we couldn't even afford to pay attention.

  6. Circus lions won't eat clowns because they taste funny.

  7. The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.

  8. Be true to your teeth or they'll be false to you.

  9. The dead batteries were given out free of charge.

  10. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

Image from The Flabbergasted Philosopher (puns too!). Other puns at Learning the Glad Surrender, Joshua.com, and Pun of the Day. For the backstory on why I'm doing this, read my previous post, I Can Learn To Be Funny?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind