What Can You Say About So-And-So?

Here’s where I take five celebrities who are noted for a particular characteristic and write a joke about each. Here goes:

“Although classical music is becoming wildly popular in Asia, the Dalai Lama doesn’t attend the symphony. He’s into non-violins.”

“Scientists discovered a new genetic disorder that is the real reason behind Barry Bonds’ beef-steroid look. Turns out he suffers from Michelin Man disease.”

“I hear the Q-tip company recently signed the top lobbyist on Capital Hill. My congratulations go out to Q-tip and Mickey Mouse!”

“Everyone’s going Green nowadays. Reduce, reuse, recycle; plant, grow, transplant. Even celebrities. Did you know that Joan Rivers is into transplanting? Yup. Face transplants. Next time you see her, help get her roots established: dump compost on her head.”

“There isn’t going to be a presidential election this year. Obama vetoed it.”


Well, I tried.

For the backstory on this humor thing, see my previous post, I Can Learn To Be Funny?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Loved the Dali Lama one! Good stuff!
Jenny said…
Yeah, yeah, me too! The Dalai Lama one is really good! I like the Joan Rivers gag too though!
P.L. Frederick said…
Are you Lama lovers or pun lovers?

Popular posts from this blog

Shovel Trouble

15 Albums That Changed My Life, Not That You Asked

You're On My Mind, For $1,000