Mining For A Joke

Here, the jokes are buried deep. Bring a pick axe.
  • My temper is shorter than its half life.

  • I’m so green my hair dresser uses a Brush Hog.

  • I’m unluckier than the leprechaun caught smoking his pot o’ gold, instead of drinking it.

  • My face is redder than an erotic periodical shelved at the local library.

  • Stingy? I’m the fourth descendant of a miser. Or would be if he’d had children.

  • My arms are stronger than the Romanian-Limburger dead lift.


And a few jokes left laying out in the open...
  • ‘Unfortunate’ is having a job interview while sitting in your fart cloud.

  • Talk about sexy! My lips are so luscious they’ve been compared to Sophia Loren’s... nail clippings.


For the backstory on this humor thing, see my previous post, I Can Learn To Be Funny?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind