Me Secret Squirrel Sous Chef

Did you know that C.I.A. stands for Culinary Institute of America? I learned of this recently because they started sending monthly magazines to my home. I haven’t notified them of the mistake, due to obvious reasons. Like the fear I might send the wrong message, or, worse yet, they might know something about me I don’t. Also, the first issue was No. 46: “Choc-OH!-late”. I drooled up the cover, a Federal offense. On the up-side it’s a relief to know the U.S. is in skilled hands. Double-page spreads prove the C.I.A. knows its way around a butcher knife (p.16), a donut (p. 32), and a solid chocolate wooden shoe (p.30).

Comments

Sid Leavitt said…
People in the mid-Hudson area know about the CIA, headquartered in Hyde Park, and are most appreciative. The reason? The chefs there are so good, and so numerous, and frequently going into the local work force before they move on to greater pursuits, that they put tremendous pressure on area restaurants to excel in their fare. It's hard to find a bad meal around here -- unless, of course, you go to McDonald's or some other fast-food franchise.
P.L. Frederick said…
Is it dangerous, living nearby? What with the increased chances of obesity. Delicious obesity.

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind