1999 Veterinarian's Report Blames PowerBar, Fruit Pit

“Constipated today, but had a BM today, small and firm. Ate dry fruit and ‘some PowerBars’ on Sunday and dry candies and nuts, eating grass today.”
—Veterinarian’s report on Godzilla
Female Manchester Terrier, 16 lbs
Angell Memorial Animal Hospital, Boston, MA
October 13, 1999

It can be assumed that BM is not an abbreviation for BMW but for Bowel Movement.

The tattered copy of the vet’s report goes on to state the happy outcome: one hard fruit pit extracted from Godzilla dog’s hindbutt, done the old-fashioned way, without surgery, but with some coaxing.

Godzilla is currently Vice President of External Affairs for this blog.

Comments

David said…
Hi Paula, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments. (Usually I have to pay people to do that.) I haven't had much time to peruse your site, but what I have seen has made laugh out loud. You seem to have a great sense of humor and I can see why you'd be in the cartooning class. I have not heard of Illustration Friday, so when I have some free time I will certainly check it out. See you soon.

David
http://david-wasting-paper.blogspot.com/
P.L. Frederick said…
Thanks in turn, David. Looking forward to seeing more of your work at David Wasting Paper.

For those reading this who are interested in how you could get payments and donations to me: I accept cash, personal check, and gold. Call me old fashioned but platinum doesn't do it for me.

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind