...Then They Lick Your Face

Authentic Dog Treats

My cartoon for the July issue of the Pet Gazette. My dog Godzilla is looking forward to sampling Lost Hearing Aids. The garBADGE is new-to-market, and she’s also looking forward to it, especially since she’s featured on the badge.

Last month’s goldfish cartoon got the best feedback so far. Thanks to all for taking the time to comment on this blog and Facebook. Now that I know, I would have liked to have drawn this in last month’s goldfish style, but it had already been completed. Authentic Dog Treats uses the same outline border though.

No animals were harmed in the making of this cartoon. But if you think about it you might get sick.

Comments

David said…
I love the Mystery Meat...the drawing and idea of it, not the actual flavor.
Bill White said…
More great work, Paula!

Tell those Pet Gazette folks to let you do a cover!

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind