Trick Mustache

Two lizard, one says, Or maybe the Halloween mustache grew ME!

Here’s my cartoon for the October issue of the Pet Gazette. The punch line came from my spouse, who every year cultivates a handlebar mustache which he insists is for Halloween.

Not sure why the lizards, other than that I’ve been wanting to draw lizards. In second grade I had a pet lizard named Colors, because, ah, it changed colors? These days I’d name it Carol, a good name for a girl or a boy who wants to get picked on.

This is the second cartoon in my Official Style (the only other evidence of it was this).

Comments

Unknown said…
"Small & Big" has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/10/sunday-drive_10.html
P.L. Frederick said…
Thanks, FishHawk! Much appreciate it.

Peeps, here's the direct link: http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/10/sunday-drive_10.html.

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind