Win A Free "Funny Times" Subscription

Is there any more beautiful word in the English language than "free"? Enter my contest and you could yuck it up 12 times a year with a FREE 1-year subscription (a $25 value) to the cartoon- and humor-filled Funny Times newspaper (funnytimes.com). After you've gotten your chuckles galore this newspaper can be used for absorbing puppy piddle and for sending flies on to their next life. Also counts as "brown" in your composter.

CONTEST RULES: You must have a U.S. mailing address (I cannot send the subscription overseas because I am a cheapskate). You must be able to post stuff to a blog or website. You must have no superhuman powers because that's cheating.

This contest puts the "test" in "contest", especially since I don't know most of the answers. Ready? Here goes. Please answer each of the following:
  1. What body part is required when measuring one's wrist?
  2. What is Small & Big's preferred eating utensil?
  3. Is "O" a letter, a hug, or a kiss?
  4. Complete this sentence: Stephen Colbert is to hairless Sphynx cat as peanut butter is to ______.
  5. How many fingers am I holding up?
And now for the optional extra credit portion which doubles your chance of winning:
  1. Write a 6-word essay on turtles.
Now for the instructions.

CONTEST INSTRUCTIONS: 1) Post your answers on your site; include a blurb about Small & Big (for or against); include a link to Small & Big's home page at http://smallandbig.blogspot.com. 3) Come back here (to http://smallandbig.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-free-funny-times-subscription.html) and use the comments to tell me you did that and also to give me the direct link to the answers on your site or blog.

One winner will be chosen at random from all complete entries. I hope it's you. If you win I'll contact you to get your U.S. mailing address. (BUT, do not give personal contact information in your comment unless you're okay with it being public news. Instead, let me track you down through contact info listed on your site.) Correctly answer the extra credit portion and your chance of winning doubles. Make me laugh and it triples. Contest ends December 15th, 2010. Good luck.

Rules subject to change by whim, but the contest and prize are for real.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'll try(not too hard) to play, but I gotta go look something up first.
P.L. Frederick said…
Awesome, please do! At this specific moment in time your chance of winning would be 100%.
Anonymous said…
nice, love this blog, how do I subscribe

Popular posts from this blog

15 Albums That Changed My Life, Not That You Asked

Shovel Trouble

Anizo 100% Reality Mind