Small & Big Turns 1 Year, 1 Month, And 6 Days Old Today

My, my, my. How Small & Big has grown since its auspicious birth on August 15, 2006. We now possess an audience of over five readers (including parents and pets). In celebration, here's a healthy cake for you, our Favoritist Reader. For best results:

1) Print this page from a color printer
2) Use print-out as a model and bake a cake that looks exactly like it
3) Eat non-paper cake
4) With color print-out, wipe face clean

On the day we were borned, we made these three (three!) postings:

Born Again - a short story / essay thingy
Two Liners - poems
Three Liners - more poems

Thanks for reading, Poopsies!

Hungry for more birthday musings? Try these...
So Today's Your Birthday - not that you asked for advice, but...
Separated At Birth? Stephen Colbert And My Cat - hee hee... huh?
(and the follow-up, How My Cat Is Unlike Stephen Colbert)
You Are No Longer A Baby Elephant - layin' on some serious advice

Delicious cake decorated with cute vegetables from www.kitchengarden.org.uk.

Comments

Maureen said…
Oh! Happy 1 year, 1 month and 6 days old (as of the 21st, that is) Anniversary!!! Cake looks yummy. Since I am trying to loose weight, I'll just take in the beauty of the photo instead of eating a real one....
P.L. Frederick said…
Thanks for comin'! A game of Pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey starts soon. How about some low-fat frozen yogurt?

P.L. Frederick
SMALL & big

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind