The Barker Cartoon Museum

I am beside myself. (I’m standing next to a mirror.) About the Barker Character, Comic and Cartoon Museum in Cheshire, CT. My pal over at David Wasting Paper said it’s “the country’s largest collection of comic strip, cartoon, TV, western and advertising collectibles.”

At first I was like, “Uh, okay. Sure. It’s probably all right.” Then I saw... this:

Popeye Case at the Barker Cartoon Museum

Just one little itty bitty Popeye display case at the Barker. Jeepers. And admission is only $5. What a deal!

See more photos and read about David’s visit to the museum.

Barker Character, Comic and Cartoon Museum (BarkerMuseum.com)
1188 Highland Avenue (Route 10)
Cheshire, CT 06410

Here’s a Google map for you.


View Larger Map

Comments

David said…
It is well worth the trip! Make sure that if you go, you spend some time in The Barker Fine Art and Sculptures Gallery that is also on the grounds.

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind