That Makes Absolutely No Sense At All

An aphorism is a short proverb that’s almost a cliche. Here are those I hast corrupted.

  • The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach—then out his small intestine, large intestine, and sphincter.

  • Necessity is the mother of Turducken.

  • The only way round is through. That’s how you eat a cupcake.

  • Monkey see, monkey doodle.

  • “Home sweet home” is the beginning of childhood obesity.

  • The early bird catches the worm still passed out on the front lawn, in the bushes, from last night’s party.

  • An apple a day keeps Steve Jobs at bay.

  • United we stand, divided we do our algebra homework.

  • Home is where the heart is. Living room is where the butt is.

  • Never look a gift horse in the mouth. It might be full of noodles.

For the backstory on this humor thing, see my previous post, I Can Learn To Be Funny?

Comments

Jenny said…
OHO! I love the one about the early worm! That is so funny! Turduckens are pretty humorous too ... keep it up girl, you are doing fantastic.
P.L. Frederick said…
Do you think that's where tequila worms come from?

Thank you, Jennifer! Phew, sometimes I don't know what works and what doesn't.
Anonymous said…
living room is where the butt is... I must use this one somewhere! ha!

Popular posts from this blog

You're On My Mind, For $1,000

Anizo 100% Reality Mind